Hill and Coastal Walking
Brora is ideally located to tackle the far North's Munros, Ben Hope, Conival, Ben More Assynt and Ben Klibreck and has many lesser summits within the local area. For more ideas on walks for all abilities within the local area please visit http://www.walkhighlands.co.uk/sutherland/dornoch.shtml
The newly launched John o'Groats Trail, from Inverness to John o'Groats, passes through the village. For more details please visit http://www.jogt.org.uk/ The section of the coastal path from Golspie to Brora can be found here. The section of the coastal path from Brora to Helmsdale can be found here.
- 2022-06-25 'We don't want this': Five Sutherland communities come together with simple message over Meall Buidhe Wind Farm
- 2022-06-24 PICTURES: Poignant service held today to mark centenary of Dornoch War Memorial
- 2022-06-24 Easter Ross business secures new cheese listing with Co-op
- 2022-06-24 Bid for hotel, shops and holiday accommodation in heart of Aviemore is refused
- 2022-06-24 Inspirational Sutherland para-athlete Hope Gordon 'wows' audience at regional Rotary conference