Community Group Details
Brora’s ‘Thursday Club’
Brora’s ‘Thursday Club’ meets from October through to June.
This sociable event is held every third Thursday in the month (bar December) in The Brora Tennis and Bowling Club Lounge on Golf Road.
For many years it was known as ‘The Friendship Cub’. It remains an extremely ‘friendly’ group but in 2014 decided to adopt the change in name to remind folks on what day it was being held!
The Group is open to everyone, local and visitor alike, who is ‘young enough at heart’ to know how to enjoy excellent entertainment and a delicious ‘calorie free’ Afternoon Tea!
This Club is flourishing and has a great reputation for kind hospitality and fun.
- 2022-10-02 WATCH: Mammoth rope of almost 600lb removed from Dunnet beach thanks to Caithness Beach Cleans team - see how they haul out the hawser
- 2022-10-02 WATCH: 80-year-old woman celebrates birthday by completing River Ness 10K
- 2022-10-02 VIDEO - Kirkhill athlete smashes record to win River Ness 10k in Inverness
- 2022-10-02 Baxters Loch Ness Marathon hailed a monster success
- 2022-10-02 Nicky Marr: Fergus Ewing - the right kind of politician