Brora Development Trust
Brora Development Trust is run by local residents to help improve quality of life in the village of Brora and district of Clyne.
The Trust strives for sustainable economic and social development through community participation. Thr Trust is a registered Scottish charity and as such can operate as a non-profit making community business, supporting the district as well as attracting funding from statutory bodies, charities and donors.
The Trust is on Facebook www.facebook.com/BroraBaDAG and Twitter
Charity registered in Scotland SC043968
- 2022-06-25 'We don't want this': Five Sutherland communities come together with simple message over Meall Buidhe Wind Farm
- 2022-06-24 PICTURES: Poignant service held today to mark centenary of Dornoch War Memorial
- 2022-06-24 Easter Ross business secures new cheese listing with Co-op
- 2022-06-24 Bid for hotel, shops and holiday accommodation in heart of Aviemore is refused
- 2022-06-24 Inspirational Sutherland para-athlete Hope Gordon 'wows' audience at regional Rotary conference