Right where miles of golden beaches meet the renowned Salmon rivers of the region, Brora is steeped in a rich and wonderfully diverse history. If you are coming to participate in the many outdoor pursuits including walking or cycling in this last great wilderness where an abundance of wildlife abounds, then this is a great place for it. Brora and the surrounding area is famous for lots of reasons including our fantastic James Braid course at Brora Golf Club, Premier Malt Whisky, Tweed and being one of the only villages you pass through en route to John ‘o’ Groat's, we’re sure you will love it as much as we do!
- 2022-06-25 'We don't want this': Five Sutherland communities come together with simple message over Meall Buidhe Wind Farm
- 2022-06-24 PICTURES: Poignant service held today to mark centenary of Dornoch War Memorial
- 2022-06-24 Easter Ross business secures new cheese listing with Co-op
- 2022-06-24 Bid for hotel, shops and holiday accommodation in heart of Aviemore is refused
- 2022-06-24 Inspirational Sutherland para-athlete Hope Gordon 'wows' audience at regional Rotary conference