Right where miles of golden beaches meet the renowned Salmon rivers of the region, Brora is steeped in a rich and wonderfully diverse history. If you are coming to participate in the many outdoor pursuits including walking or cycling in this last great wilderness where an abundance of wildlife abounds, then this is a great place for it. Brora and the surrounding area is famous for lots of reasons including our fantastic James Braid course at Brora Golf Club, Premier Malt Whisky, Tweed and being one of the only villages you pass through en route to John ‘o’ Groat's, we’re sure you will love it as much as we do!
- 2022-10-02 WATCH: Mammoth rope of almost 600lb removed from Dunnet beach thanks to Caithness Beach Cleans team - see how they haul out the hawser
- 2022-10-02 WATCH: 80-year-old woman celebrates birthday by completing River Ness 10K
- 2022-10-02 VIDEO - Kirkhill athlete smashes record to win River Ness 10k in Inverness
- 2022-10-02 Baxters Loch Ness Marathon hailed a monster success
- 2022-10-02 Nicky Marr: Fergus Ewing - the right kind of politician